[Asterisk-Users] Call routing

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Fri Apr 29 22:01:27 MST 2005

I have two asterisk boxes connected using IAX. There are two T1s on
each box. I have all my dialing rules in one of the asterisk boxes and
all of my agents register on the same box where I have all the dialing
rules. See diagram below:

Asterisk_1 <--2xT1--> PSTN
Asterisk_2 <--2xT1--> PSTN
SIP_Agents

I'm wondering how can I configure extensions.conf in Asterisk_1 so that
EVERY incoming call (regardless of DID or CallerID or whatever)
received from PSTN in Asterisk_1 is routed via IAX to Asterisk_2?
Basically, anything that arrives from Zap/g1 or Zap/g2 in Asterisk_1
should be automatically routed to Asterisk_2 preserving all call
features, such as DID, CallerID, etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Daniel