[Asterisk-Users] Problems with TDM400P card

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Fri Apr 29 14:56:49 MST 2005

I too wish I had a solution.
What I REALLY wish is that Digium would acknowledge that there is a
whole bunch of problems, firstly with the card and MANY motherboards,
then with reported problems some have with the FXO, either card or
drivers? and FXS problems as well, again with the card and drivers.
Support is no support.
My ( and some others ) peculiar requirements make the use of many other
devices difficult at best, and perhaps Digium wouldn't solve those, but
this business of many having to go through a stable of motherboards to
find one that works really makes it difficult to suggest using this card
to others.

John Novack