[Asterisk-Users] Problems with TDM400P card

GEOFFREY SACHS gsachs at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 29 13:58:52 MST 2005

I would also be interested in alternatives to the Tdm400p. I have had endless problems with a tdm400p card not being able to get the zttest numbers above 99.975 and as a result not being able eliminate an intermitent but consistent echo.I have tried to date 4 different motherboard and hardware combinations as well as different linux versions to no avial.I would welcome some feedback on this.
           Geoffrey Sachs