[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Hardware Architecture Group

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Fri Apr 29 12:08:01 MST 2005

I think that would be a great idea. The only problem I see is that
Asterisk is growing its feature set and maturing at such a dynamic
rate, that I don't know in many cases, where to point the finger at.
Sometimes it's stability of the CVS version, sometimes it's stability
of Digium or whose ever interfaces, and yet sometimes it's issues with
actual hardware architecture.

I wouldn't mind participating in such an effort, but that may just
create parallel lists or problem reports that may be so tightly related
that one list would take away knowledge from the other.

Comments?

- Daniel