[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Hardware Recommendation

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Fri Apr 29 09:42:32 MST 2005

Well, I don't think I'm ready to spend that much money :)

I understand your point regarding that load depends on usage.
SIP_Agents are simply agents answering calls. Average call length would
be about 8 minutes. During some of these calls (maybe 25%), agents will
conference the call (PSTN channel) with internal IVR script.

I like Scenario 6. Will look into that further. However, if the above
information gives you more grounds to make additional comments, please
do so :)

Thanks,
Daniel