[Asterisk-Users] need help

igil at europesip.com igil at europesip.com
Fri Apr 29 06:38:16 MST 2005

This is a DTMF issue,

You must adjust this on the especific channel conf file.

For example, ia sip phone cannot dial any number during an active call,
you must see sip.conf and the config in your hardphone or softphone.

Ismael.

"Tim Touhsaent" <touhsatj at hotmail.com>
Enviado por: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
04/29/2005 03:16 PM
Por favor, responda a
Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

Para

"Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion"
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
cc

Asunto
[Asterisk-Users] need help

I am having an issue with the asterisk system not responding to dialed
numbers during an active
call. I'm not even sure where to look, zapata.conf? sip.conf? or the phone
config? and worse I
don't even know what Keywords to search for.

Tim
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: