[Asterisk-Users] VoicpulseConnect problems?

Tim Burt asterisk-list at timburt.com
Thu Apr 28 16:17:38 MST 2005

I was having problems with voicepulse about a week or two ago...

Incoming calls would fail, and one incoming call, would block all outgoing
calls.

Then one day, the DTMF tones stopped working.

I could call into Asterisk, but I could not navigate because my tones were
being ignored.

I ran debug, and Asterisk was not seeing the tones.

I emailed the voicepulse folks, and they fixed it the next day.  It was
like they knew the bug, and reset whatever needed fixing.

Their reply was terse, but the fix was good.

Aside from this event, voicepulse has been very good for me!

Try to email their support....