[Asterisk-Users] VoicpulseConnect problems?

beonice beonice at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 10:17:00 MST 2005

Folks, I'm having trouble with my voicepulse numbers.
Over the past week, incoming calls have been veeeeery
slow to be answered, but they seem fine while the call
is in progress. When the caller hangs up, asterisk
takes a while (over 2 minutes in some cases). This
system does not make outgoing calls.

Today, after rebooting my machine and rotating the log
files, I have absolutely NO incoming calls being
received. My cell phone dials the number, tells me
it's connected, and then happily hangs up 10 to 12
seconds later, while asterisk (and the logs) show no
indication at all of any incoming calls.

Looking at my syslog and asterisk messages, the only
thing I'm seeing over the past week that did not use
to happen is this message in the asterisk logs:

Apr 28 10:06:45 WARNING[4282]: Host
'gwiax-in-01.voicepulse.com' not found at line 72

But that's been happening for about the same time as
the slow-down issue, and still calls _were_ being
answered, albeit slowly.

I'm HoSed. :) Has anyone else run into this? Got any
ideas on what's up at VPConnect? Do I need to placate
the rain-god or something?

Any help would be appppppreciated!

Thanks,
Maya