[Asterisk-Users] Prompts and MoH not working - AAH .09

Nuno Viegas viegas at vodafone.net
Thu Apr 28 14:14:43 MST 2005

Hi Everybody,

I have installed Asterisk at Home 0.9 recently.

Since the very beginning I was unable to listen to prompts or MoH. After
doing 'yum update' everything went back to normal except for the fact of
having problems while dialing to conference rooms: conference room was
always invalid.

I tried to solve that second problem by re-"make"ing /usr/srv/zaptel and
make clean and then make install. Conference Rooms are available but  the
prompts and MoH issue appeared again.

Has anybody ever come across this issue?

Cheers,
Nuno