[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP500 - Phone TIme

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Thu Apr 28 14:07:04 MST 2005

Actually,I just setup the server to update its tiem and DHCP gets set
automatically on my domain controller/DHCP Server.

Then I set the IP statically in my phones and tell them the SNTP server
is my domain controller.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=set+time+net+windows&btnG=Searc

On phones that I have used DHCP with, they all get the time correctly
since the server is correct.

Cheers,
Wiley