[Asterisk-Users] Help to configure asterisk to dial to an PSTN line

Amit Singla voipproject at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 13:38:46 MST 2005

Hi Everyone,

I have bought a Digium TDM400P and am using asterisk on RedHat 9.0. I was
able to configure Asterisk and SJPhone, so I have been able to call from IP
to IP and also from IP to a analog phone which is attached to the digium
card.

My problem now is to dial from an IP phone to an PSTN line or any telecom
line and reverse. I don't know what changes or addition I have to make in
which files (sip.conf,extension.conf,zapata.conf etc). I have tried to
search for it but all in vain.

I would really appreciate any help in this. Thanks in advance.

Amit