[Asterisk-Users] how to use dialparties.agi

Christian Wengel wengel at coxorange.net
Thu Apr 28 06:35:55 MST 2005

Hi!

Thank you for answering my mail.
I think my mail wasn't exactly enough.
I want to use dialparties.agi in my own dialplan. I've tried it already,
but it don't work yet. I tried it the following way:
The users are dialing  a number, this number is passed to a macro, which
calls dialparties.agi

exten => _XXX.,1,Macro(dial,60,tr,${EXTEN})

[macro-dial]
exten => s,1,AGI,dialparties.agi
exten => s,10,Dial(${ds})                               ; dialparties
will set the priority to 10 if $ds is not null
exten => s,20,Wait(1)                                           ;
dialparties will set priority to 22 if was direct call and caller is on
phone
exten => s,21,Voicemail(b${ARG3})           ; The call was internal to
extension, and was busy

This way the AGI is called and exited "0" but nothing happens...

Thanks,

Christian

P.S. I'm not sure if it is right to answer to the mailing list AND to
your mail address, please let me know if it was false.