[Asterisk-Users] pridialplan/TON question

Wed Apr 27 23:42:34 MST 2005

Hi Peter!

FYI: Yesterday i put Asterisk between a Hicom 350E and a Telekom Austria
(TA) PRI. Both use TON=unknown for called number, but Hicom always uses
TON=international for calling number whereas TA uses a dynamic TON for
calling number. Thus, for incoming calls (PSTN->PBX) the presented
caller number will be incorrect => CALLINGTON is needed to fix this.

Peter, please send me the patch.

regards,
Klaus