[Asterisk-Users] ser rtpproxy asterisk problems....

G.Marshall g.marshall at dalmany.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 16:03:26 MST 2005

Hello,

I have had asterisk running nicely for months.  Now I have a need to
intergrate with ser and rtpproxy.  I have read all the literature I can
find, but keep having the same problem.  rtp proxying.

sip (public) --> ser:5060 (public and private) --> asterisk:5061 and rtp
(public and private) --> sip (private)

I used nathelper.cfg with a minor modification to include rewritehostip to
forward to asterisk.  The private sip phone rings, but the rtp is not
however proxied.

Has anyone got a ser.cfg which they are willing to e-mail me to assit me
in this problem?  I am getting a sore head from banging it against the
wall.

Many thanks,

Spencer

---