[Asterisk-Users] TE405P w/ Intel SE7210TP1_E Motherboard

Rob Lith connection.telecom at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 05:32:33 MST 2005

We've just had problems with a range of Intel boards (Bukner and
Avalon)  that have the PCI-Express technology -
http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=compatibility lists the Intel
SE7525GP2 but we've had problems with the Intel SE7221BK1-E.

Digium say "Firmware release 10 fixes this issue. All new cards from
May 2005 ship with version 10."

The link you give below
http://www.gtweb.net/support/pdf/SE7210TP1-E_Product_Brief.pdf
discusses the PCI-X adapter slot which Intel are pushing the
boundaries of the PCI specifications.

Rob