[Asterisk-Users] All lines are busy

Colin E. McDonald colin at swaveit.com
Wed Apr 27 05:02:11 MST 2005

Hi all. I ma having a problem with pstn/tdm lines.

After the system has been in use for a while, it seems that I can only
use one line in the system. I have three PSTN attached to Digium
TDM04B/400P and they are grouped into g0. I tried using callprogress and
busydetect in the zapata.conf but then my SIP phones can't place calls
on hold anymore. (Thought that was pretty strange). Once I restart the
asterisk server and the zaptel service it works normally for a while and
then goes back. No matter what happens, one line is always available to
dial in or out on. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks

CM