[Asterisk-Users] SIP, Asterisk and NAT

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Wed Apr 27 00:49:46 MST 2005

Im trying to write some tutorial for these ever recurring SIP + NAT
questions.
Its far from ready, and its without layout, but the draft can be found
at: http://www.asteriskguru.com/natut.php it has all most of the
situations explained, and explains all the options you need to look at
in the asterisk config files.

/Z