[Asterisk-Users] Good FXO for UK use.

Ian D. Willoughby Ian at ian-willoughby.net
Tue Apr 26 04:44:23 MST 2005

>So I guess the obvious choice would be the TDM400 with FXO daughter
>board, I assume this works with my current zaptel drivers and UK CLID
>patch? Can anyone confirm this works fine in the UK or are there other
>suggestions?
>
>Regrads,
>Ray

The TDM400 works fine in the UK with an FXO daughterboard, the echo is eliminated although my callers do sometimes report that the line is a little quiet. I have noticed this on calling in but it is not major and a lot of it is possibly to do with the lack of quality on my BT line as a previous non VOIP switchboard plugged into the line was equally quiet (although with a hardwired phone it seems fine).

R's
Ian