[Asterisk-Users] Only want softphone account from Vonage:

Tim Connolly tim at timsnet.com
Mon Apr 25 21:05:35 MST 2005

            Vonage allows you to only purchase a softphone account AFTER
having signed up for a regular device-attached number. Today when I
cancelled my Vonage account (switched to Broadvoice) I noticed I was still
able to go in and add softphone accounts after they removed the Linksys PAP
attached line and all the softphones (6). Might be handy way for someone
wanting Vonage who doesn't need an FXS device to get only the service they
want.