[Asterisk-Users] Alternatives to SpanDSP??

Jeremy Melanson jeremy at PreferredTime.com
Mon Apr 25 14:07:08 MST 2005

More like, I already have enough Digium cards, and I don't want purchase
a bunch of fax/modems and more Digium cards than I alrady have.
I have a PRI line that I'd like to support high-volume faxing on. I've
gotten SpanDSP to work with * over the PRI, but I need a more
reliability.
That, and I guess I'm probably just being cheap too :-)

-----
Jeremy