[Asterisk-Users] DTMF intermittently stops working

Pedro traci.asterisk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 11:34:53 MST 2005

Thank you for your feedback.

I was mearly wondering if others had experienced this issue in "their"
environments.  Was not trying to open a bug report or officially
report an issue.  Strictly a curiousity request.  Really do not want
to upgrade if everything else works fine.  Since this issue happens so
intermittently, I would have no way of testing if the new version
would fix it since I could go for 6 months without having the issue on
my current version (no way to consistently replicate the problem).  If
you have a way to consistently replicate this issue, I would
appreciate that information.

I can assure you I exhausted search options and researched this issue
elsewhere with little success before posting my question here to avoid
wasting people's time.