[Asterisk-Users] Can Asterisk do the following for me ?

asterisk at top-consulting.net asterisk at top-consulting.net
Mon Apr 25 01:43:30 MST 2005

You know, that's exactly what I was looking for since the beginning!

Unfortunately I only found one of these items for sale in the US and even then
I'm not sure if it will be compatible with the European system! Maybe someone
can enlighten me once and for all as far as the differences between North
America/Europe in telephony.

In any case, I already ordered 2 X100P cards which should be arriving
in 1 week
1/2. This Asterisk software looks very promising and I might as well build a
small Home Office PBX with different extensions!

Another stupid question now: anyone knows who does the voices in all
these nice
systems ? Like, "Welcome to Mycompany, for sales press 1, for support press 2"

Thanks!