[Asterisk-Users] Can Asterisk do the following for me ?

Juergen K. Zick syscon-lists at ifa.uni-kassel.de
Sun Apr 24 22:35:24 MST 2005

Hello,

that is even possible without "MODEM" hardware. It should work with a
simple call forwarder/diverter. It connects to both line ends and works
more or less like a analogue 2-port pbx with a fixed programmable
forwarding number. Offered e.g. in Germany from AUERSWALD (A-BOX)
http://www.auerswald.de/int/products/auerswald_box/box_intro.htm or at EBAY
...like here http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6386901484

No modems or VoIP equipment except the ATA is needed at all for this ...

regards,

Jürgen