[Asterisk-Users] Can Asterisk do the following for me ?

Kerry Garrison kerryg at techdatapros.com
Sun Apr 24 21:25:04 MST 2005

What year is this? 2005 right? Doesn't everyone on the planet know that you
get what you pay for these days? If you want to experiment with Asterisk
there is nothing wrong with using clone X100P cards at $6.95 a pop. If you
are putting in a production machine that is mission critical to the
operation of a company, do you want your entire phone system to be dependant
on a $7 card? You would want a high quality card that comes complete with
technical support. THAT'S when it makes complete sense to fork over some
cash for a quality piece of equipment. If you are really diving into
Asterisk, you would probably want to get the developer's kit just so you are
working with equipment that you will most likely be using in a production
environment. For us, our demo systems and backup systems run clone cards but
our production systems all use Digium cards.

Kerry Garrison
http://www.techdatapros.com