[Asterisk-Users] Re: ztcfg doesn't do anything from /etc/rc.d/rc.local

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Sat Apr 23 14:50:03 MST 2005

In article <Pine.LNX.4.62.0504231951060.7060 at raveon.vaag.nu>,
Remco Barende <asterisk at barendse.to> wrote:

> Because the zaptel init script doesn't work I'm trying to set
> everything up from rc.local.

You should instead find out why the zaptel init script doesn't work for
you. It works fine for me under Fedora Core 3, with one exception:

I needed to increase the number of loop iterations where it waits for
/dev/zap to become available, by changing TMOUT=10 to TMOUT=20 in
/etc/rc.d/init.d/zaptel (my system was taking 11 or 12 iterations).

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield