[Asterisk-Users] Quadbri & bristuff: can * respond only to 1 MSN and leave 1 number to other ISDN phones ?

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Sat Apr 23 09:17:59 MST 2005

> >Works for me too.
> >We have an old fax machine sitting on the same NT1 as
> >asterisk. In asterisk I ignored the MNS by setting the line
> >exten => my_fax_msn,1,wait(30)
> >

> Doesn't it work without the wait() in .nl? I just didn't mention the fax
> MSNs in my incoming context...

I tried, but my default context only has a line:
exten => s,1,Congestion
I did that to prevent usage from outside, since my asterisk
box is open for outside sip phones. My folks connect to it
etc. So without the wait, the incoming call will search for
an exten=> line in the incoming context, won't find one so
falls back to default,s,1
That way faxes wont arrive on my fax machine cause asterisk
is playing the congestion tone.
--
Michiel van Baak
http://lunteren.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."