[Asterisk-Users] Hotel billing in IPSwitchBoard

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Sat Apr 23 04:30:50 MST 2005

Exactly what I am looking for also. Because we have multiple phones in one
villa, I would need the ability to group extensions and produce an overall
bill, and I would, of course, need the ability to set the charge rate versus
the cost, i.e., the cost is $.02/min, but we might charge $.50/min
regardless of destination, a flat fee for all long distance and
international.
This is so cool.

Chris Mason
www.anguillaguide.com