[Asterisk-Users] Hotel billing in IPSwitchBoard

Thorben Jensen thorben at thorben.dk
Sat Apr 23 00:11:45 MST 2005

I am currently working on implementing Hotel Billing in IPSwitchBoard.

The idea is that a receptionist in a hotel can just right click an extension
button and choose "Account"; IPS will now calculate the call charges made
from that extension and show all calls and charges on a form.

The receptionist now has the option to close the account which will reset
the account.

I will add a table for editing call charges, and there will be a possibility
to add a fee for connection charges and also an option to charge calls per
xx seconds and to add/subtract a percentage to all calls.

I will add a family/key to the asterisk database to indicate if the
extension is closed, this way you can stop outgoing calls from being made
from a closed extension by checking the dial plan.

Please let me know if there are any other features you would like to see in
IPSwitchBoard.

Thorben
Download IPSwitchBoard for free here: http://ipswitchboard.thorben.dk