[Asterisk-Users] Demo phones with advertisement announcements

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Fri Apr 22 16:30:05 MST 2005

Craig wrote:

There is a great missunderstanding between what you guys are talking now
and what I want.
I am not looking for advertiser to support free calls.
However, I am asked now more often "Can I test your service for a few
days?"
These tests I have to pay from my own pocket. The customers should get
the chance to test during different day / night time, but not a free
service.
Therefore they will get a limit of a certain amount what they can make
phone calls for, the system should play some ads, but that ads would be
more or less our own ads, hints, feature information, ......

Another approach would be just let them make a phone call from 2
minutes, and not anymore the same number!!!

bye

Ronald