[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk + Cisco 2620

Christopher Barmonde cb at maculon.com
Fri Apr 22 14:44:53 MST 2005

Hello,

Would I need to do anything special with either Asterisk or the 2620,
aside from QOS stuff, to get these two working together?  We'll be
getting the router in on Monday and I would like to make sure it
transitions as smoothly as possible.  Currently we just go through an
Adtran TA850.  We use Polycom Soundpoint 500s with SIP and Asterisk is
our VoIP server.  Let me know if there are other details to consider
since VoIP really isn't my area of expertise.

Thanks for any help.