[Asterisk-Users] Demo phones with advertisement announcements

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Fri Apr 22 14:38:18 MST 2005

Yep totally, same in Australia, pricing for long distance calls have
crashed and changed the business case for this now and more so in the
future.

Voice advertising still does have it's place though - maybe in
subsidising 'chat' rooms, with these you can definitely set up locally
advertising access based on CID.

Cheers,
Dean