[Asterisk-Users] Demo phones with advertisement announcements

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Fri Apr 22 13:58:57 MST 2005

Yep, remember them well - I think the guy who was running it was called
Paul Davies (could be wrong) - no idea if they are still running.

I understand the big problem they had was securing advertising
contracts, people under estimate the 'startup cost' in securing
advertising (lol - something I'm currently trying to do for Australian
IPTV)

Cheers,
Dean