[Asterisk-Users] Dell PowerEdge SC1425 w/ TE405P?

Brian Leyton bleyton at cpe-corp.com
Fri Apr 22 11:39:20 MST 2005

I'm interested in the answer to this question as well, except that my
project scope (and budget) are quite a bit lower than yours.  I've always
preferred buying Dell, but in this case, I think it may be overkill for this
project.  I'd really like to know what inexpensive rack-mount servers would
work well with Digium hardware (TDM400 in my case).  I'm basically looking
at 2 TDM cards in one server, and 1 each in 2 others, connecting to PBXes at
all sites, to be used for networking the 3 phone systems together into one
dialplan.  Nothing too fancy (yet).

If this information is posted conspicuously somewhere, and I'm just missing
it, please let me know :-)

Brian Leyton
IT Manager
Commercial Petroleum Equipment