[Asterisk-Users] ASterisk OH323.CONF Gateway & Gatekeeper

Michael Manousos manousos at inaccessnetworks.com
Fri Apr 22 09:50:50 MST 2005

Jorge Alayon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody knows how to konfigure oh323.conf to allow calls comming from a
> peering gateway (i.e.: Cisco 5300) which is not connected to a gatekeeper,
> and also from the gatekeeper to which Asterisk is registered ?

Nothing special here. Configure the channel driver with the gatekeeper
selected. For incoming calls there are no other things to check. For
outgoing calls, if they are heading to the GK dial:

exten => _.,1,Dial(OH323/${EXTEN})

If they are heading to the gateway dial:

exten => _.,1,Dial(OH323/${EXTEN}@<gw_ip>)

> Something like:
>
> GK(Carrier1)----Registered to:-----AS5300(carrier 1)-----peer
> GW2GW------Asterisk---registered to:---GK(Carrier2)
>
> I Would like to receive calls from both carriers. Registering AS5300 to GK
> from carrier 2 is not an option.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jorge A.

Michael.