[Asterisk-Users] Mysql using Sip and voicemail

Race Vanderdecken asteriskusers at codetyrant.com
Fri Apr 22 09:17:38 MST 2005

I can give you some help with the SIP stuff.

Try it again with "sip debug" turned on and send the output back here.
It would be good to see the SIP messages that are being transferred.

The Asterisk SIP Stack is good, but not great. You might need to just
add or delete an option in the sip.conf file.

I did a very similar thing with SIP config and app_radius stuff.

Race "The Tyrant" Vanderdecken