[Asterisk-Users] can't make my PRI dial out

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Fri Apr 22 09:21:33 MST 2005

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:48:18 -0400
  Mark Phillips <kc2eni at nyc-ares.org> wrote:
> Nothing happens. I get the same (non)error.
>
> I get plenty of output when receiving a call however.
>
> Mark
>
> Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
>> On April 22, 2005 10:41 am, Robert Webb wrote:
>>
>>>Your zapata.conf should look like this:
>>>
>>>language=en
>>>context=default
>>>switchtype=4ess
>>>pridialplan=unknown
>>>signalling=pri_cpe
>>>echocancel=yes
>>>group=1
>>>channel=>1-23
>>>
>>>You need to move the echocancel and the group above the
>>>channel line. The channel line definitions must be above
>>>and not below.
>>

>> You're right, but that's not his problem.  Cause code 0
>>is no cause code at
>> all; I'd turn on "pri debug span 1" output and see
>>what's coming up there.
>>
>> -A.

I am grasping at straws here, but have you tried it
without the pridialplan command?? According to the wiki,
this really doesn't need to be there.

pridialplan: Sets an option required for some (rare)
switches that require a dialplan parameter to be passed.
This option is ignored by most PRI switches. It may be
necessary on a few pieces of hardware. Valid options are:
unknown, local, private, national, and international. This
option can almost always be left unchanged from the
default. Default: national.

pridialplan=local