[Asterisk-Users] Line Noise UPDATE - If you've got line noise, read this

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Apr 22 05:08:57 MST 2005

On April 22, 2005 03:40 am, Paul wrote:
> Ok, well I managed to fix the IRQ conflicts...well, sorta. I have two X100P
> cards in the system. One now has it's own interrupt and the other is
> sharing one with the soundcard. I tested outbound calls on both cards,
> still have the damn static. I am so sick of this. Is anyone else using
> X100P cards and NOT having this problem??

Have you tried my suggestion regarding using only ONE X100P to test?  Or about
trying a TDM02P (and seeing if Digium can give you a 30 day trial)?  Or about
calling Digium for support since these are actual official Digium X100P cards
and not some cheap knockoff you got on ebay, especially since this list is
littered with warnings about them and you have likely spent 10x the cost of
an official X100P from Digium if you factor in your time and aggravation?

Not trying to be an ass, and if I'd missed your messages about having already
tried these venues I apologize.

-A.