[Asterisk-Users] Line Noise UPDATE - If you've got line noise, read this

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Fri Apr 22 04:43:32 MST 2005

Paul wrote:

> Ok, well I managed to fix the IRQ conflicts...well, sorta. I have two X100P
> cards in the system. One now has it's own interrupt and the other is sharing
> one with the soundcard. I tested outbound calls on both cards, still have
> the damn static. I am so sick of this. Is anyone else using X100P cards and
> NOT having this problem??

Yes.  I use X100P in at least several different Asterisk system and
have no problems.  One of them is an Intel motherboard, one of them is
a Supermicro, one of them is ASUS motherboard, one of them is an older
Compaq system.

--
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain