[Asterisk-Users] Queue member persistent stats

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Thu Apr 21 13:55:03 MST 2005

I've got 5 agents who login/logff via AddQueueMember. Each time they do so,
their stats get reset. Is there anyway to keep these stats across logins?

-Matthew

Matthew Boehm, IT Director                    Cypress Telecommunications
mboehm at cytelcom.com                   3838 N. Sam Houston Parkway E #400
T: 832-200-8640 x3044                                  Houston, TX 77032

My girlfriend was recently diagnosed with multiple personality disorder;
 When she called yesterday, my CallerID box exploded.