[Asterisk-Users] Re: Large Asterisk Setup (~500 Concurrent Calls +Scalability)

Iassen Hristov ih.ng at databrokers.net
Thu Apr 21 13:50:09 MST 2005

I suppose you know about the upcoming DS3000P
<http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=news/ds3000p>
Supposedly it can handle 28 T1's, so I assume the DSP is done onboard.

Maybe you should give Digium a call.

P.S. Sorry for not threading, but I get the digest and have not figured out
how to inject the original message-id header.