[Asterisk-Users] Basic Setup Question

Andy Hamilton ciscophonefreak at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 09:45:17 MST 2005

Terry:

You'll probably want to set up an IAX2 channel between them.
Here is a good place to start looking:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+IAX+Channels

Also, I think this list has had a fair share of IAX2 inquiries
recently. If you check the archives
(http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/), I think you'd
find something useful.

If you still have problems once you have tried Wiki and list
suggestions, feel free to send a message to the list with specifics.

Hope that helps,

Andy