[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk + Adit 600 questions

Daniel Nyström daniel.nystrom at westel.se
Wed Apr 20 05:00:35 MST 2005

Is it possible to make Asterisk to execute a task when a called party answeres?
Does the MGCP protocol include support for notificate when a call is answered?
I have one Adit 600 w/ 40 FXS lines. When a call is initiated from such line to the
PSTN through our E1 EuroISDN, I would like the Adit to, somehow, indicate on
the FXS-line that the other user has answered (lifted his/her handset).
By changing battery polarity or maybe an signal?
Automatic equipment does use almost every FXS-line of ours, and they need to
know when the call is answered.

Any ideas please?
--
BR