[Asterisk-Users] hint priority and realtime in asterisk cvs-head

Eric Lawman elawman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 07:18:54 MST 2005

As of December, hints did not work with a Realtime config in asterisk.
 Here's a link to that discussion:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-December/077410.html.
 My current configuration is Asterisk CVS-HEAD-04/15/05-12:52:11 with
Realtime connected on a mysql database, SIP phones internal, a TDM100P
connected to a PRI for outgoing.  I have an mysql database entry as
follows:

context => default
exten => 2263
priority => hint
app => SIP/2263

The hints still do not appear to work.  My other extensions work fine.
 What's the status on hints working with Asterisk CVS-HEAD?  Or, do
they work now and I'm missing something?

Eric.