[Asterisk-Users] Recommended Linux Dist. for Asterisk

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 06:22:41 MST 2005

they will all work, I use Mandriva, If you want something solid look
at CentOS, Debian is cool but the stable branch is out dated while the
development branch is rather stable. SUSE could work but I don't like
to pay for a distro right up front. I do suggest that you donate to
the distro that you end up using along with asterisk. Feature request
are so much easier to swallow when they are writen on a twenty dollar
bill.