[Asterisk-Users] Line Noise UPDATE - If you've got line noise, read this

Andre Normandin anorman at superdata.com
Wed Apr 20 23:28:39 MST 2005

Hi Andrew,

I've experiened the noisy line from both my POTS lines (Digit Networks X101P
cards -- 3 of them to be exact) as well as my VOIP provider (Broadvoice)...

The problem has also occured in both directions (I.E I originate the call,
or someone has called me, again on 2 POTs lines (3rd is fax), as well as on
my voip line)..

 - Andre