[Asterisk-Users] 802.1p , precedence and TOS

Eugenio De Vena edevena at gsy.it
Wed Apr 20 12:14:17 MST 2005

Thanks for your kind help, I understand ip precedence and that's ok. I also
found on Snom phones how to mark 802.1p ( which is what I need now ). On
the 3Com 3300 802.1p is enabled and correctly priorized . The only thing I
miss
is how to tell asterisk to originate rtp packet marked with 802.1p tag ( at
layer 2 )
Any idea?