[Asterisk-Users] signate.com webcall

VOIP Consultant c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Wed Apr 20 12:39:23 MST 2005

   There are a several people providing that service.  The first time the
user invokes the service (clicks on the web link), he will have to download
the corresponding sip (or other) phone component.  Here is where it gets
difficult because it would have to be either a public domain component or a
home made one.   And also it has to be a pretty good short component so that
it doesn't take more than 10 seconds to download.  It is quite a cool
concept, I implemented it with a h323 DLL a while ago, but the guys that
worked it for me were concerned with the licensing issues.

C. Savinovich