[Asterisk-Users] IPSwitchBoard connects to CDR

Thorben Jensen thorben at thorben.dk
Wed Apr 20 05:23:18 MST 2005

The latest Version 0.92 of IPSwitchBoard can connect to your MySQL database and show you call records with filtering on extension and from- and to date. IPS now also will check if there’s a newer version available on start-up and offer to start the download. The Configuration page has changed layout (Hopefully for the better) ☺

Download for free here: http://ipswitchboard.thorben.dk

Thorben
PS: If you have the possibility of giving me access to a server configured with a CAPI card, I would be grateful. I would love to add support for CAPI.