[Asterisk-Users] Any work around for ISPs that block port 5060 and 69

Mike Holloway asterisk-users at citrini.com
Tue Apr 19 13:29:54 MST 2005

When you issued a reload command, you should have seen asterisk complain
something about ignoring bindaddr on reload.  You need to stop the
server "stop when convenient" and then restart the server to get it to
listen on another port.  You can confirm what port asterisk (and
anything else) is listening on by typing "netstat -an | grep LISTEN" at
a unix prompt.

-mike