[Asterisk-Users] SIP Video Support

Nir Simionovich nirs at dimitel.com
Tue Apr 19 13:28:50 MST 2005

Hi All,

  I was wondering if anyone had been experimenting with Asterisk Video over
SIP support? I've tried making it work with Huawei Video phones, which
worked nice but tended to give poor performance when working on the WAN.

  I wasn't able to make the Huawei interop with the X-Ten EyeBeam client,
but I guess that is caused by something else. Anyone has a working setup for
this kind of connection? better yet, are there people here I can
interconnect our lab asterisk box and do some video testing?

Regards,
  Nir S